Wednesday, May 9, 2012

EEEeeeekkkk.

Everything is coming together, as it should be!  Unfortunately we had a monsoon of rain come our way today, which totally didn't help at all, so I was not able to work out side any.  When I say monsoon, I mean the rath of God came pouring down over lil' ole Durham.  The tree's were blowing and the sky was dark as night.  I honestly felt like Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz, and could have been blown away at any moment.  I just hope this bad weather passes through!  I have been frequently checking the weather and up to this point it is suppose to be a high of 81 and sunny.  Fingers crossed!

On another note since I am stuck in the house, I have been trying my hand at baking.  I am trying to be domesticated, but it just isn't working in my favor.  So far my first cake that I made turned into a epic failure!  When I flipped the pan over, the entire cake fell out, crumbling all to pieces everywhere.  At least the dogs got a little bit of heaven.  I'm on cake number two, and if I keep up at the rate, I guess I will be back at the store with a buggy full of cake mixes.  All I have to say is thank the heavens I am not opening a cake shop or we would all be in some trouble!

Enjoy!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment