Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I been feeling the pressure lately!  It is coming down to the final two weeks before the 1st big outing.  The more I think about it the more anxious I get.  No matter how ready I think I am, I always think there will be something I need to fix, or could do better.

Just breath. Count backwards.

OK.  As my BF said last week "Meghan get your self together". Ha.  Sometimes that is all it takes.

I've been trying to brain storm on what kind of music to play in the shop.  Music really is everything.  I love it when I go into one of my favorite shops, and then all of a sudden one of my jams is playing.  It's GREAT!  I am known for singing out loud to them.  I guess it can be embarrassing, depending on who you ask.  Maybe a little country, rock and roll, or a mix.

I have recently been jamming out to Fleetwood Mac's "Gypsy".  Not really sure why, but I can take a guess. Ha.  I decided when that song comes on, I have a tendency to get more deep into my creative ways or maybe it has become brain washed in my head that the shop has reminds people of gypsies.  Ehhhh, I don't mind, I would take someone calling me a free spirt/dreamer any day!



Enjoy!
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment